Azure is a comprehensive set of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. Integrated tools, DevOps, and a marketplace support you in efficiently building anything from simple mobile apps to internet-scale solutions.
Azure is productive for developers
Get your apps to market faster. Azure integrated tools, from mobile DevOps to serverless computing support your productivity. Build the way you want to, using the tools and open source technologies you already know. Azure supports a range of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices.
Continuously innovate and deliver high-quality apps.
Provide cross-device experiences with support for all major mobile platforms.
Run any stack, Linux-based or Windows-based, and use advanced capabilities such as Kubernetes cluster in Azure Container Service.
Azure is the only consistent hybrid cloud
Build and deploy wherever you want with Azure, the only consistent hybrid cloud on the market. Connect data and apps in the cloud and on-premises—for maximum portability and value from your existing investments. Azure offers hybrid consistency in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.
Azure is the cloud for building intelligent apps
Use Azure to create data-driven, intelligent apps. From image recognition to bot services, take advantage of Azure data services and artificial intelligence to create new experiences—that scale—and support deep learning, HPC simulations, and real-time analytics on any shape and size of data.
- Develop breakthrough apps with built-in AI.
- Build and deploy custom AI models at scale, on any data.
- Combine the best of Microsoft and open source data and AI innovations.
Azure is the cloud you can trust
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud. Join them. Take advantage of Microsoft security, privacy, transparency, and the most compliance coverage of any cloud provider.
- Achieve global scale on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 42 announced regions.
- Detect and mitigate threats with a central view of all your Azure resources through Azure Security Center.
- Rely on the cloud with the most comprehensive compliance coverage (70+ compliance offerings), and recognized as the most trusted cloud for U.S. government institutions.